The bottom block of the Farming pool page is the transaction block.
The transaction block displays all transactions associated with this Farming Pool. The types of these operations are divided into Claims, Deposits, Withdrawals and Reward deposits.
You can switch between filters for displaying transactions at the top of the block, as well as enable the display mode of only those transactions that are linked to your DEX account.
In addition to transaction types, this block displays related information:
- Total value - the dollar equivalent of the amount of tokens that were added or withdrawn by this transaction.
- Token/Left and Right Token - the amount of left and right tokens added or withdrawn by this transaction.
- LP token - the amount of LP (farming) tokens added or withdrawn by this transaction.
- Account - the address of the account from which the transaction was made.
- Time - the time that has elapsed since the completion of the transaction.